Sign in to follow this  
EFB

Maps and Details while scrolling

Hi, when I set the Google Maps Satellite as my map I see it blurry and zoomed when making zoom. Also when I zoom out or in the map with the mouse wheel the map goes blurry. The only way to view it with a good detail is by clicking the zoom lever in the side. Could something be done in order to see it properly in the next updates or in our computer? 

And one other thing related to the details while scrolling. In previous versions there was a function that allowed you to see high, normal, low and none, which is what i used. Is there any possibility to bring this function back? It was very useful to click and drag and see the background, (the satellite map) only, and the names of the cities, and so. It would be great to have it again.

Appreciate your help, and many thanks for giving us such a incredible sim program! Without LNM, sim would not be the same!

Best regards

First thank you for the kind words! 🙂

Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix the Google maps blurriness. I tried it several times.
And by the way, using Google Maps in this way violates their terms of service. This is not your problem, but this is why the Google Maps themes are not part of the standard LNM download.

Why not use one of the free maps which require an account? https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/OPTIONS.html#map-display-keys
On Mapbox you can even create your own map style.

14 hours ago, EFB said:

And one other thing related to the details while scrolling. In previous versions there was a function that allowed you to see high, normal, low and none, which is what i used. Is there any possibility to bring this function back? It was very useful to click and drag and see the background, (the satellite map) only, and the names of the cities, and so. It would be great to have it again.

Sorry, no. I removed this because it caused issues when dragging measurement as well as other lines and confused people a lot.

Alex