Sign in to follow this  
Guest BAW470

New website for simmers!

Guest BAW470

Hey, This maybe the wrong place to post, so moderators please move/delete if need be. Over the past few months I have been working on a website.. I'd never made my own website before, only helped out with VA sites a little when I was a Chairman / Manager, and I found it rather interesting so I decided to set myself a little challenge to build myself a little FS related website for the community. I wanted a website which could bring simmers together by use of a forum, a dedicated teamspeak server, and more! So.. here were are after just under 2 months, (not solid work though!!) with nearly the final product. The web address is http://www.jonbrown.co.nr . The teamspeak server details and forum details can be found on the website under the relevant pages. It would be great if you could register on the forum and teamspeak server. The website is purely for people to chat and meet other people in a more relaxed environment, share news, screenshots, whatever you want! I also made a Project Opensky 757 Merge with the Level D which can also be found on the website. It was origionally made for BAv (BAVirtual.co.uk) pilots but due to the popularity I decided to put it on my website and release it to the whole of the FS community. With both the Captain Sim 757 and PSS, maybe it will be less popular, but for me, i'm waiting for the Level D 757 so the merge is still what I fly! So.. www.jonbrown.co.nr Check it out, feedback would be appreicated If there are any ideas for the website or your views, please feel free to post on the forum (www.jonbrown.co.nr/forums). Thanks for reading. Regards, Jon