Hello! 

I searched FAQs and threads but do not see an answer, unless I have missed it. (I did see 2019 threads with the opposite problem; turned off but remained on).

I have FIRs & UIRs enabled, but do not see them on the map as I have in the past. 

Can I ask for any suggestions or recommendations?  Perhaps something I've overlooked?  I'm glad to provide any additional info needed.

I appreciate any info!!

Best Regards,
Mike

System Info:

• Latest version of Little NavMap
  • Win11 Pro
  • Intel i9-13900K, 64GB DDR5, RTX 4090, Samsung 990Pro SSDs, dedicated MSFS system (no other sims/games/etc.)
  • Simbrief/Navigraph installed
  • Latest MSFS 2020 GOTY/deluxe edition

Hi Mike,

I suppose you also installed the Navigraph update for LNM. This ensures the navdata information in LNM is in sync with the updated navdata in MSFS.

Select LNM menu -> "Scenery Library" -> "Check Scenery Library Settings" to make sure you use the right scenery library mode ("Use Navigraph for Navaids and Procedures").
Then look at the menu -> "Scenery Library" -> "Airspace Libraries" and check only Navigraph there. You can mix different sources there.

If this still does not help you have to enable the FIR/UIR in the menu "View" -> "Airspaces" (or the toolbar).

grafik.png

Alex

Hello Alex!

Thank you for your time!  I found it was the selections in the settings you identified:  "Then look at the menu -> "Scenery Library" -> "Airspace Libraries" and check only Navigraph there. You can mix different sources there."

I appreciate your help and the OUTSTANDING tool!!

Mike