Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Australia Red Zig-Zag  (Part 1)

Australia Red Zig-Zag (Part 1)

In 2017 we planned a route across Australia that crossed the red center, and in 2020 we crossed Australia again in the opposite direction and further south.  Those flights were done in P3D.  I am ready to give this crossing thing another go – this time in MSFS.  This will be another multipart flight.  It will likely take four or five sessions to complete the entire route. We will start where we finished our last Australia flight last month - the mining center of Kalgoorlie (YPKG).  The route will proceed in a north easterly direction with numerous zigs and zags for 1900nm until reaching Milingimbi Airport (YMGB) – just off the mainland of the continent of Australia. 

spacer.png

Flightplan: HERE  

Aircraft:  The landings are about 50 miles a apart and cruise speed of 250knts would be appropriate.  I will be flying the Flying Iron P-38 but the King Air would also be a good choice.  As always you are free to fly what you like.

Recommended Scenery (Freeware):

Recommend Departure time of 2:00PM local

Particulars:

•           Date and time: Wednesday May 24, 18:00 UTC
  •           https://discord.gg/cgNm9Fh3
  •           MFS Multiplayer: US Eastcoast Server

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

• Like 1

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png