Sign in to follow this  
Engine 10

MCP - Host Code (FSUIPC/.LUA/SimTek)

Hi Everyone, 

I hope you anybody can help me or to give me a good tip?

I have been using VRInsight's MCP Combo II Boeing until recently. But since I am building a homeckpit B777, I am of course trying to buy and install the hardware as realistic as possible 🙂

From www.flightsimpm.com I bought the landing gear lever + EFIS + Panelswitch for the B777 and run them all with the Linda software. 

Recently I bought a MCP from the company SimTek with a COM Port via RS232 to USB Connection.... As it is very close to the real MCP. 

Unfortunately SimTek does not offer any software to the MCP 😔and according to SimTek, users have to create their own software that communicates with the code language of the MCP. 

Now comes my question to you 😉.

I strongly assume that the Linda software accesses your FSUIPC .Lua and thus the hardware will work in P3d V5.5 ( like the MCP from VRInsight)

I have a PDF file, with the code language of the MCP...! So anybody could read the file with code and I hope anybody can help me to bring this into the P3D V5.4 via FSUIPC?

Or any other idea?

1000 thanks for your answer 

Best regards

Stephan