Sign in to follow this  
ScottecLEMD

V2.7.0 Airport Parking

Hi,

I have upgraded from the previous version 39.xx.xx... and I am now on the new format version 2.7.0.  Everything works well.  However, how can I manually amend the learned airports files now?  Specifically EGPF.  This airport has been supplied with an pretty comprehensive xml file.  But, some of the aircraft parked are showing at odd times e.g. UAE A380 - started my sim at 09:00Z at EGPF and boom, UAE A380 occupied gate 30 right away.  Also, once the scheduled flight has arrived and then departed, the gate is once again occupied with the UAE A380.

In the older versions (39.xx.x) I was able to edit the xml, but the new version seems to be encrypted making it impossible to alter.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

• Like 1

Hi Ken,

Check the Learn box in the UI.

Go to EGPF, wait till at least one update has been indicated (after  the publisher :  in the park airport line)

Exit PSXTraffic, or go to another airport..

Now you will find an unencrypted EGPF.xml in airports\updated.  From now on you edit the airport file (let it stay in airports\updated).

Note that you wil than no longer use the offline generated EGPF files from the archive, that are being updated regulary.

Nico

Edited by kiek