Guys,

Info Only!

Just for info, my ATC programme, PF3, works quite well with PSXT in P3D V5.4.  The only thing I notice is that it PF3 takes the Airline ICAO Code as the flight number, e.g. EZY 123 - PF3 ATC communicates with that as simply ECHO ALHPA SIERRA YANKEE, wo when there are a lot of aircraft from the same airline filling your skies it can be quite overwhelming 😉  However, it is good to hear ATC.

Rgds

Ken

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ScottecLEMD said:

Info Only!

Just for info, my ATC programme, PF3, works quite well with PSXT in P3D V5.4.  The only thing I notice is that it PF3 takes the Airline ICAO Code as the flight number, e.g. EZY 123 - PF3 ATC communicates with that as simply ECHO ALHPA SIERRA YANKEE, wo when there are a lot of aircraft from the same airline filling your skies it can be quite overwhelming 😉  However, it is good to hear ATC.

Thx for letting us know Ken.
 What exactly do you mean with works quite well. What goes well? Does it warn you in your user aircraft for live aircraft? I don't expect PSXT's live aircraft to obey PF3 😉 

Edited by kiek

Yes, i hear ATC instructions to the injected PSXT traffic.  PF3 works slightly differently than other ATC programmes in that it recognises what other aircraft in the sim are doing and issues instructions based on that - pretty clever  Sometimes, it can be intermittent, occasionally drops out, but mostly it works correctly.  As I mentioned, the only downside is it does not recognise the ATC Callsign correctly - maybe there is some way to tweak that?

Rgds

Ken