Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

Server Data Sync Issue

Up until today, I have been happily running version 1.33.8.0 with no issues (I am not in the BETA).  But about an hour ago I launched MSFS and out of the blue I got this strange message that I haven't seen before that said the data on my device did not match the data on the sever and it asked if I wanted to use the "old data" or the "newer data."  I selected the option to use the older data, and then it presented me with a 655.78 MB update.  Since I didn't know what the update was, I backed out and closed MSFS. I rebooted my PC and tried going into the Xbox Game Bar app and signing out and then back into it, but that didn't do anything.  I also emptied my Community Folder, and I made sure I didn't have any outstanding MS Store updates.  But I still get presented with the 655.78 MB update every time I start MSFS.

Anyone know why I got this or what I can do to fix it?  Should I just run the 655.78 MB update?  I am really hesitant to run the update if I don't know what it will do.  Any and all help is appreciated. 

Thanks,

Gary

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR

Update - After I read in the forum today that others also received this 655.78 MB update yesterday, I went ahead and ran it.  And all is good.  It looks like my data sync issue just happened to come up at the same time the update came out and I thought they were related.  Looks like they were not.

• Like 1

Gary M.

| PPL ASEL |

System Specs: W11 Pro, Corsair 4000X Mid Tower, Z790 Aorus Master Motherboard, i9-13900KF, 64 GB DDR5 SRAM, RTX 4090, Dell AW3821DW Monitor, Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, MFG Crosswind Pedals,TrackIR