Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Two Ocean Pass

Two Ocean Pass

Starting from Red Lodge Montana (KRED) we follow US212 into the Custer Galatin National Forest and up into and over the rugged Beartooth Mountains.  The Flying Y Ranch (MT08) near the Yellowstone River is our first landing.  Continuing thirty miles to the northwest will bring us to Bozman (KBZN).

Turning south and west we pick up and follow the Madison River past Ennis Lake and land at Ennis-Big Sky (KEKS).  Twisting and turning we work our way through the Big Sky country with a landing at Nine Quarter Circle Ranch (1MT0).  Following the Lightning creek watershed south will lead us to Hebgen Lake and then on to Yellowstone Airport (KWYS). 

The next part of the route take us into Yellowstone National Park, past the geyser fields and Old Faithful Inn, across Yellowstone lake, then up the Yellowstone River valley eventually reaching the junction of Atlantic Creek.  We follow Atlantic Creek, reaching Two Ocean Pass at the Parting of the Waters (2OP) waypoint.  The route then follows Pacific Creek down to Jackson Lake.  We land at Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC).

For the final leg we follow the Snake River through the mountains and finish at Alpine Airpark (46U)

spacer.png

We will need a cruise speed of 150knts. I plan to fly the Cessna Caravan, but you are free to fly what you like. 

Optional Freeware Scenery

Flightplan HERE

Recommend Departure time of 2:00PM local

Particulars:

•           Date and time: Wednesday Oct 4, 18:00 UTC
  •           https://discord.gg/cgNm9Fh3
  •           MFS Multiplayer: US Eastcoast Server

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

• Like 1

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Thanks.  Corrected Now,

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png