Sign in to follow this  
Yocumkj

Run time error 9 when I try to get the encrypt key For RCv4

When I try to go to the RCv4 key generator when I try to click to generate a key I get Run time error 9  Subspricevery time I try to generate a key. How do I fix this?

Just now, Yocumkj said:

When I try to go to the RCv4 key generator when I try to click to generate a key I get Run time error 9  Subspricevery time I try to generate a key. How do I fix this?

Edit Subscript out of range.

I can’t add anything to the instructions already provided. Please read them again. Many people have successfully installed RC4 so the process is robust.

Make sure you extract all files from the zip first.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I followed the instructions but I still get the error message when I try to get the key from Key generator.

Can you post a screenshot showing the product number generated in the installation process?

You then need to paste that into the generator and press the button to generate the key.

I’m sorry if this is a little vague but I haven’t had to do this for many years.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 minutes ago, Yocumkj said:

It is working now but I need help with finding r5.csv.

Download and install Make Runways from here.

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/66136-useful-additional-programs/

Then run it to generate all the files RC4 needs.

Then open RC4 and select Rebuild Database. That should work.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

12 minutes ago, Yocumkj said:

Why is ADV display not showing up in the modules folder?

It's no longer used. See here.
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/446600-adventure-text-display-adv-setup-not-showing/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good to hear. 🖕

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather