Sign in to follow this  
paulco

A346 BA COCKPIT CHANGE PLEASE

Hello everybody, hope your having a nice day.

many years ago when the A340 Airbus was designed I noticed that British Airways had no A340's.

At the time I was running Windows XP and later Windows 7 and now running Windows 10

So I enquired whether anybody was able to do a Repaint of the A340 In british Airways livery and 

hey presto somebody, these names from the A340 file created for me:- 

(Designer: Herve Maxime DONGMO - Member: SIMUBUILD FREEWARE GROUP
Livery Artist: XUDEVA IRRIBARRA  Cockpit Design: SIMUBUILD FREEWARE GROUP FLIGHTDECK ENGINEERING DEPARMTNET).

Iv'e had many Years flying this great Aircraft, not so good with Landings, although they say any Landing is a good one. 

However, with the Increasing upgrades of Microsoft Flight Simulator through 98 2002, 2004 FS9and FSX and many changes 
since. 

Having come back to Flight Simulator recently I find I cannot fly this A340-600 anymore because the Gauges/Cockpit have 
lots of things missing.

Can somebody please possibly advise me what to do to get this A340 working again please.

Have a nice Christmas everybody!

Paul.