Sign in to follow this  
rooster hancock 2003

rwy26 mkjs montego bay help required

Hi All.

I have the above scenery installed in P3D V5.4 with all the patches,( manufacturers own and INI builds) and basically all is well except one thing that is annoying me. With the afcad that I have the aircraft are entering rwy 07/25 early and backtracking to the end to take off on 07 instead of taxiing to the end of 07 which is the norm at mkjs. This quite often means go arounds with aircraft on the runway to long when on final approach. I'm afraid I don't know how to adjust afcad files so if someone has another file to solve this problem or knows where one can be found, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks to anyone for your kind consideration.

Best regards.

Malcolm

Edited by rooster hancock 2003

Malcolm Hancock

By the by, I do also own the Final Approach Simulations MKJS for P3d but I keep having elevation issues with that, where the aircraft just sinks through the runway on landing. I would be grateful if anyone has the cure for that as I can't find any cure online. It would be nice to get one of these MKJS's working correctly.

Thanks again in advance.

Malcolm Hancock