Sign in to follow this  
jurgenmitch1947

Throttle issues

Hi,

I fly in a Cessna C172 (MSFS) but just lately I'm having issues with my thrustmaster T16000 FCM throttle when I push the throttle up to take speed it bounces straight back to zero and when setting my flaps they also do the same everything else appears to work fine so far apart from these two,  have have lubricated both my throttle and joysic, any help would be appreciated

JM

Edited by jurgenmitch1947
Update

First thing to check would be any conflicting control bindings on another device. Try disconnecting all other devices and try just the throttle. If the issue remains, create a new default controller with no assignments then assign only the throttle axis and test again. It could be a hardware fault but at it's more likely to be a conflict.

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

16 hours ago, Donka said:

First thing to check would be any conflicting control bindings on another device. Try disconnecting all other devices and try just the throttle. If the issue remains, create a new default controller with no assignments then assign only the throttle axis and test again. It could be a hardware fault but at it's more likely to be a conflict.

Many thanks for the advice, tried running the Cessna with no joystick attached but it had no effect, using the mous to push the throttle in it just bounced out again when the throttle is connected but when unconnececed it work fine.

Ok. Try the Throttle controller properties under device manager and use the test tab in Windows when MSFS is not running. This will let you see if the throttle axis is behaving normally or if there is a problem with the axis or another button on it.

No need to go through a calibration, just try the test feature:

https://www.howtogeek.com/241421/how-to-calibrate-your-gaming-controller-in-windows-10/

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.