Let me start by saying Im not a system tweaker and though up to 10 years ago I used to build a new system every year or 2 I always tended to leave it well alone after initial setup apart from Windows re installs and clean ups.

Also, Im not an FPS watcher, I don't even know what FPS i have in MSFS I just judge things by eye

So..Im building a new system and much has changed in the 10 year gap and there are a myriad of settings available on the hardware I will be using and I also have some choices in what memory I end up fitting and the opportunity to test some different hardware setups before finalising the build

I don't have the time to run Flight sim whilst watching parameters to determine the best hardware/settings, so was wondering are there any benchmarking programs that you guys would recommenced that test aspects relevant to MSFS?, the system will be multi use but only stressed in MSFS so can be considered just for that purpose.