Sign in to follow this  
Guest SkyDrift

Chasing and shadowing jets

Do any of you do this?Its great fun.I've noticed that since installing SP2, I get jet trails. Its great fun to get in the F18 and spot a jet and then catch up to it and shadow it for as long as you can. If you dont have enough fuel, you probably wont be able to get to it in time.I noticed the date on the fx file is 2007.There is also some files labeled "explosionUFO" :) cant wait to see what thats all about.I got in the F18 on Friday night with sparse scenery and no autogen.All I did was adjust the zoom ratio and I got a CTD. but it was a new type where it said send report or dont send but it also had a check box for restarting FSX. It restarted and I tried a second time and was able to take a flight that didnt crash my system.Its fun to fly the F18 but its a little unnerving.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

Guest SkyDrift

Do any of you do this? Its great fun.Yes - I tend to trail aircraft as they approach KSEA :-)There is also some files labeled "explosionUFO" :) cant wait to see what thats all about. You need to fly one of the missions. I'd like to say which one, but would violate national security :-)- regards, SkyDrift