Sign in to follow this  
tgycgijoes

SODE Problem IN P3D V4.5

I have a post at FSDevelopers but have not had any reply with help with this situation.  I have SODE flags at many of my airports both individual US Flag as well as state and county flags and even a POW/MIA flag at KASH as at the real airport.  Here is my dilemma.  I have been doing airport sceneries for FSX for some years now and all the SODE is in FSX until very recently.  I just completed KPLN Pellston/Emmett County Airport in Michigan with custom buildings and other objects some converted from Matthias Rau's FS2004 version with his permission.  I created the flags from online art for the Michigan State flag and the Emmett County flags on poles as they are at the entrance from the highway to the airport.  There are two sim objects for each flag: STILL and WAVING coded in xml that I was taught a few years ago in FSDevelopers how to do.  In FSX they work as they should following the wind speed and direction.  In Prepar3D only the US Flag stays visible with the wind blowing above 5 knots the WAVING sim object with the other two disappearing.  All three are visible on the poles and limp which is the STILL sim objects.  All sim objects are perfect in Model Converter X. I don't believe that there is anything wrong with either sim objects or the xml codes since they work in FSX.  Anyone have any ideas?