Sign in to follow this  

Hi Nico

Just wanted to say thanks for the PSXTraffic software, that has really made my FS flying so much more fun. I have a full B737 cockpit, and earlier I spend a lot of time finding out where to fly, according to where there were he best chance of VATSIM ATC. It was sometimes a headache! Now I sometime get up early, flying real morningflights out of AMS, CPH, FRA etc,and just love becoming a part of the real busy morning traffic, enjoying the sunrise and "spotting" in the air. Therefor it is so nice that you still made a version that can work with RealTraffic, so I can identify the traffic around me, and also use the mode S MCP data to fit myself in with any approaching traffic. It is so cool 🙂

So, thanks again, keep up the good work, and a donation has also been made, for your great work!

Best Regards
Bjarne Sorensen
Denmark

1 hour ago, SorensenDK said:

Hi Nico

Just wanted to say thanks for the PSXTraffic software, that has really made my FS flying so much more fun. I have a full B737 cockpit, and earlier I spend a lot of time finding out where to fly, according to where there were he best chance of VATSIM ATC. It was sometimes a headache! Now I sometime get up early, flying real morningflights out of AMS, CPH, FRA etc,and just love becoming a part of the real busy morning traffic, enjoying the sunrise and "spotting" in the air. Therefor it is so nice that you still made a version that can work with RealTraffic, so I can identify the traffic around me, and also use the mode S MCP data to fit myself in with any approaching traffic. It is so cool 🙂

So, thanks again, keep up the good work, and a donation has also been made, for your great work!

Best Regards
Bjarne Sorensen
Denmark

Hi Bjarne,

I'm glad you like it.

Altough lots of users are spotting at airports only, which is great fun too, PSXTraffic was developed for pilots flying (like you) in the first place.

Kind regards,

BTW: and thanks for your generous donation. 

Nico

Edited by kiek