Sign in to follow this  
littbarski

disable narrow oval clouds like contrails

Hello everybody,

I am a new FSX user and am really happy with it playing in the family.

I also found out how to setup the controller and (mostly!) the graphics so that it does not have small gaps. It works ok.

The only thing that is a bit "always the same" are those small narrow oval clouds on the horizon which are always there... I guess FSX users know them good. First I thought those are contrails but I am not so sure.

So my questions:

- can I disable contrails to remain in the sky anywhere?

- if those are normal clouds, is there any option to only see cumulus and cirrus in the very low and fair weather setting?

thank you!

(I ask this as those narrow clouds remained to be there even after installing REX and some clouds from there)

After I installed the other clouds addon of REX it seems to work finally :). So the small oval clouds on the horizon aren't there anymore. I only have looked into this for few hours, so not sure if this is only the weather type, but it seems that this time the (other) REX clouds have managed it. From this perspective I guess my question is answered, but I have another one in my next thread.