I have the  latest update and when i am flying I don't see the city names. I cannot select this on the tools at the top of the program?

Settings are ok as far as I can see.

Note that city names are not shown on the map for airports. Only in the information window, the tooltip and in search.
City names are shown on the background map (i.e. OpenStreetMap) but not in LNM as a part of the airport labels.

Alex

So, is this a MSFS 2000 problem? I have always had the city names shown on screen when playing MSFS 2020.

39 minutes ago, Capt Frank said:

So, is this a MSFS 2000 problem?

Not sure. I see city names for MSFS here using German and English Windows but depending on OS language settings it might fail. LNM uses translation files (.locPak) from MSFS to look up translations. Maybe they changed something or LNM has a bug. Will try again with the latest MSFS beta.

Can you send me an issue report to https://albar965.github.io/contact.html?
I'd like to see language settings.

This is what I see here:

grafik.png

Alex

Thanks for your help but I believe this is a MSFS2020 problem. I will endeavour to try and resolve this with MSFS.

Just now, Capt Frank said:

Thanks for your help but I believe this is a MSFS2020 problem. I will endeavour to try and resolve this with MSFS.

Maybe a incomplete installation. Could be either the ".locPak" files in "...Packages/Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe/LocalCache/Packages/Official/OneStore/fs-base" are missing or broken.

Alex

What am I looking for and where do I check this. How do I know if I have this file? Sorry to be a pain but I'm not the most computer savy person.

Just now, Capt Frank said:

What am I looking for and where do I check this. How do I know if I have this file? Sorry to be a pain but I'm not the most computer savy person.

The paths are explained here: https://albar965.github.io/littlenavmap-faq.html#msfs-scenery-library

For a MS installation (not Steam) it would be
"C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\fs-base"

Replace YOURUSERNAME with your login name.

You can still send me an issue report: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/latest/en/ISSUEREPORT.html

Maybe it's a bug in LNM which is triggered by certain language settings.

Alex