Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

A big thumbs up for the great Project Magenta support !

Several weeks ago I upgraded my server to Vista ultimate.I installed fSX and many addons and was glad that it was running fine.No issues with SP2 in either DX9 or DX10 mode.However when trying to fly with my client pc's and Project Magenta I got issues.Impossible to connect WideFs to the clients.The support department form Microsoft Netherlands have walked with me by phone throught the pc , but could not solve the issue.I also contatced support from Project Magenta.Four days they tried to help me with suggestions and tests at their site.Finally we where able to solve the issue.The Modules folder was corrupt ( nothing to be seen ) and I had to change things in the Advanced Security Tab from the Shared FSX folderto finaly let WideFs and Wideclient make contact.Their support started at 8.30 h and even at 22.45h they where there to help.This is the top you can get regarding support.Their software is great and they back it up with incredible support.So thumbs up for the Project Magenta team ! !

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!