Sign in to follow this  
Marc2

duplicated ILS feathers on MAP

Posted (edited)

Hi, I am loading automatically the Airracs from Navigraph into Little Navmap. I have one pb with LEBL where the heading of the rwy has changed for magnetic field reasons in such a way that the rwy names changed. 

Up to now my system was set on SCENERY LIBRARY/ NAVIGRAPH AIRRAC / USE NAVIGRAPH FOR NAVAIDS AND PROCEDURES

With this set up the new rwy heading was correctly shown in the info written on the green ILS feather on the map but the rwy name was still 07 and not changed to 06.

When I changed the set up to SCENERY LIBRARY/ NAVIGRAPH AIRRAC / USE NAVIGRAPH FOR ALL FEATURES

the name of the rwy was adjusted to 06 which is fine BUT I have now a dupplication of all green ILS feathers in all airports with ILS.

How can I get the new rwy name without a dupplication of the ILS green feathers??

Thanks!!

EDIT: I just downloaded the latest version and this issue disappeared!!

Edited by Marc2

Maybe an addon inserting the ILS.

But anyway: I really recommend to set LNM menu -> "Scenery Library" -> "Navigraph" -> "Select Automatically" to let LNM select the best database configuration.

Alex