Sign in to follow this  
Nam V

Adding PMDG B777 300ER expansion on P3D V5

Greetings,

I've just installed P3D V5, coming from V4.5, and I can't get PMDG 300ER expansion to appear as a Vehicle.  The basic package appears and I can see and select the B777 200LR and B777F, but no joy with the 300ER.  

If anyone can lend a helping hand, it would be much appreciated.  

Nam

Nam,

just did it on a fresh install coming back from v6 and MSFS, works completely normal. Although you had it in v4.5 just reassure that your PMDG_777_300ER_P3D.zip is for V4 and v5 (erroneously i had tried its v3 vs. first...). And, B777-200 needs to be ACTIVATED before -300.

Was the correct installation acknowledged? What do you see in your PMDG Ops Center, and if it's listed, what after the necessary update of this expansion?

Greetings, Fritz

• Like 1

Hi Fritz,

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I did see it in the PDMG Ops Center and was able to update the expansion package. I was also having problems with Avia CDU and Overhead panel.  I do remember when I was installing the ER expansion package a pop-up saying it detected P3D V4. I may have activated it before the 200. 

I've decided to do a complete install of P3d and all the PDMG Aircraft and Expansions. Just started it up and it seems to do the trick.  The ER does show and runs, and all the Avia products work.  I'll have to do a flight tonight verify it all work normally.

Thank for all the help.

Happy Simming