Sign in to follow this  
Dom74

NeoFly Payload

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I would like to know why, after I bought a CJ4 citation (New), I have a “remaining cargo space = - 444” ?

Consequently, I can’t select any job with this plane.

Somebody can help me ? Thanks.

Edited by Dom74
wrong insert

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700F - RAM 32 - RTX 3070 - SSD Blue 1T -  Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Track IR - Optical fiber

Sounds like she's incorrectly configured in the NeoFly database.   If she's got a 100% fuel load (as many new airplanes will) you might drop her down to 50% and see what kind of payload you can carry.

EDIT: I just read on the NeoFLy Discord that updating to the latest version of NeoFly fixed it for another user.  That message was a few days ago, so it's relevant info, and the user was on version 4.0.0.7,  Prolly oughta check into that (unless that was you 🙂 )

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Thanks Stoopy, 

I'll tri an update to the latest version they propose (New version 4.4.0.0:  https://neofly.net/download ).

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700F - RAM 32 - RTX 3070 - SSD Blue 1T -  Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog - Track IR - Optical fiber

I got a message from my AV when i went to the download but the new version resolve the issue.

Thanks very much Stoopy. 

• Like 1