Sign in to follow this  

Hi everybody,

I'm currently in a long tour of flights and I loved the feature that allow me to see my progress of all my flights on the map.

Unfortunately yesterday, after completing 3 flights, my computer crashed and the progress of those flights was lost.

Would it be possible to manually add those legs into the map?

I'll leave this screenshot that I took yesterday to be more clear, right now LittleNav Map tracked me up until Manchester, yesterday when it crashed I was in Edinburgh so today I lost all progress since the flight from the North of France.

Is there any way to manually input those legs?

Thank you

spacer.png

The trails are also stored in the logbook and are attached to each logbook entry, BTW. In this case only the last one is lost.

You can export the incomplete trail as GPX in LNM menu "File" and then edit it in Google Earth or other tools. LNM has no function to edit tracks.

Alex

Thank you Alex, you are the best, some where lost but I managed to export a GPX file and quickly draw a track in Google Earth, saved it in KML, converted it in GPX and appended it in Little Nav Map.

Have a great day!