Sign in to follow this  
tcgeo

Full Startup sequence

Guest prdant

Does anyone recall the cfg seeting that makes all aircraft cold and dark at the gate. I know I can shutdown and save as default, but I seem to remember a cfg setting. Thanks

>Does anyone recall the cfg seeting that makes all aircraft>cold and dark at the gate. I know I can shutdown and save as>default, but I seem to remember a cfg setting. That's a very good question. For the past few days, I've been searching for an option in the software itself that would allow me to spawn a plane "cold and dark", as you put it, but unless I've somehow overlooked it, it does not seem to exist, which is surprising to me since this feature strikes me as very obvious.

I'm not sure that this is what you're looking for but will it help?In the AVSIM file library.Filename: cdx.zip License: Freeware Added: 14th October 2006 Downloads: 5436 Author: Henning Schaefer Size: 4kbGood Flying,George