Sign in to follow this  
Koyote

Carenado Stationair FSX Sound Problem

Hi all :-) I bought a few days ago the Cessna Stationair U206G Full Pack. First i have used this plane in FS2004 and everything works perfect :-) But now i have the new FSX installed and i tried to use this fantastic plane in FSX. I installed the plane with the included setup program and the converter to make this plane workable in FSX. Everything works perfect in FSX but there is one strange sound problem. When i switch from the virtual cockpit to external view, then it sounds like the plane have full throttle. The only way to fix this is to disable the sound in the game with the key "q" and then switch back the sound on. But when i go back in to the VC and back to an outside view, the problem comes back and it sounds like the plane have full throttle again, but all throttles are on idle. Is this a conversion problem from fs2004 to fsx? Or is it a soundcard problem? I would be really happy if you have a small hint to fix this problem or an idea where i should search for the problem on my system :-) This plane make so many fun to fly :-) And it would be fantastic to use this plane in fsx without the sound problem :-) I hope u have understood my english :-) I wish you all a very nice day, and happy flying :-)Kind regards from Switzerland Christian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi all :-)Does no one use this plane in FSX? It would be really nice when this plane will work without the sound problem. I have send Carenado a support mail, but they dont respond to any mail. And i have seen that they dont respond to other customers too :-(Christian