Sign in to follow this  
Art_P

Strange Happenings

After years using FS9, I gave in and installed FSX and SP1/SP2. After tweaking to get things as close to what I wanted as I could, I took my first long flight today in the Beechcraft Baron using full screen view mode.A stopover was made in Albany NY from where I resumed the flight. When the flight restarted parked on the ramp, I looked out the side windows and noticed the plane had no ailerons, but from an outside view they were in place, so I proceeded with the flight. About 10-15 miles outside Albany, the screen went black for a few seconds. When it came back on, I looked out the side window and saw that the ailerons were back. No big deal, as the plane flew okay with or without them anyway.After landing in Rochester NY and parking, I checked over the plane from the outside view and found the inside face of the cabin door sticking out the bottom of the plane. I knew it was the inside face because I could only see one side of it, and when the cabin door was opened, only the outside face could be seen.After a few minutes the screen went black again, and when it came back the door was back to normal. However, the fair weather clouds turned into one huge square cloud overhead. Also during all of this, the wording disappeared from the dropdown menus.What's happening?Now flying with: Biostar TF560-A2+, Athlon 64X2-6000+, Geforce 8800GTS-320MB, 500W PSU, 250GB HD, FS2004, UT-USA, ASV6, FSGen, Vista Home Premium

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!