Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagletail

EZ_walk camera for WALK IN FSX WORLD and SCENERY !

I use Active Camera 2004 in FS9... I have some ideas for improvement hopefully most of them is implemented in V2 already :).First it would be better if you had to click a button to use the mouse pan function. I use TrackIR so I don

Guest ziporama

I think you can move the camera up and down and left and right by using pgup/pgdn I think (whatever FSX uses for eye view point). I also use TrackIR and mapped a button to disable it when I use EZ_walk. Leaving EZ_walk on doesn't seem to matter when TrackIR is enabled, as the head tracker will take precedence.I agree that pressing the wheel button to pan would be great, as well as making this a DLL instead of an EXE so it's always loaded :)This is one little gem of an add-on, and I give it five nifty stars.Etienne

How do you remove the world camera? It seems to mess up the loading since it loads a totally other part of the scenery from where I am flying? I sometimes have to wait for a minute before all the textures load again. What keys in the registry do I need to delete? Any more I need to delete to remove this?

Awesome. I did check in my document and settings/user/fsx folder and found the different views there so I think I deleted it that way :).

Guest tmilton

Fantastic program! It really adds more life to FSX. With the ability to walk on the ground, around your aircraft, move around inside the cockpit and cabin, it really expands the dimensions and functionality of FSX. It makes you feel that you are really are a human pilot in a virtual world by giving you that perspective by adding the ability to move around in it. Many thanks for this impressive addon! This has just made FSX so much more enjoyable for me!

>Shortly: >Acceleration walk enable with press and hold "Num0" key. You>can tune acceleration speed with slider. >Hyper acceleration enable with press and hold "Num1" key.>>>>Marniftarr (aka Ezdok).Excellent! This utility program is exactly what I wanted.However, I cannot properly use these Num0, Num1 keys and Zoom settings.How should I make good use of them? Would you please explain with step by step?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

>Shortly: >Acceleration walk enable with press and hold "Num0" key. You>can tune acceleration speed with slider. >Hyper acceleration enable with press and hold "Num1" key.>>>>Marniftarr (aka Ezdok).Excellent! This utility program is exactly what I wanted.However, I cannnot use properly these Num0, Num1 keys and Zoom settings.How I should make good use of them? Would you please explain with step by step?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Dear Marniftarr,Excellent! This utility program is exactly what I wanted for FSX.However, I cannnot properly use the "Num0" "Num1" keys and the Zoom set functions.How I should make good use of them? Would you please explain the procedures with step by step?Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

Num0 and Nun1 - it is a body acceleration buttons. This separate on two levels of acceleration. Num0 - it is a normal acceleration Num1 - it is a hyper acceleration. Each level have "Hyper acceleration speed" and "Acceleration speed" sliders. If you not press these buttons , you move camera with normal speed. Press UP+Num0 buttons - your camera will move fast. Press UP+Num1 - your camera will move very fast! This modes work if you set "Acceleration speed" sliders correctly (not in left position).Check NumLock button before use it ! !! !Understand ?

Dear Marniftarr Have you released the 2nd version and if so where can I download it? If not released then when do you hope to release it as I am desperately waiting for it. :-rollerRegardsShri

Dear Marniftarr,Thank you very much for your kindest reply. I understand the usage of the Num0 and Num1 keys.The other two, how can I use ZOOM Init value and ZOOM smooth time? The Init value, which had been input, has disappeared afterward.Anyway, EZ_walk_camera is absolutely necessary for FSX, I deeply appreciate your contribution.Sincerely,Kan-ichiro Fushihara

The other two, how can I use ZOOM Init value and ZOOM smooth time? ==These values work only after restart MSFS. Set new value and restart. This is a politics of microsoft and they have killed real time. We need restart MSFS after change any parameters in camera.cfg file or another. Need to restart is a not my work or error of Ezwc. It is a very big problem from Microsoft.