Sign in to follow this  
Guest kurtj

Youtube - Aviation Videos

I have used Youtube for quite some time like I do with flightlevel350.com for aviaiton videos. They seem to host alot of those kinda videos. The searching though within the last month has less to be desired. Has anyone come accross problems with using Youtube? Here are the issues I have:1. Last few weeks ago, After viewing a video like 747 or so it would have videos on the right hand side panel. The video panel would have something like 1-20 of 20,000 videos. It had a link "see all videos". It would only show the only you currently played. It would have 20 or so videos that were similarly related to what you typed. Before it would show all videos.2. Today I noticed typing either 747 or 757 and play the video. On the right hand panel it would show videos unrelated to airliners at all or just a few that could be. It seemed alot a few days ago.Note that it does search for videos when you initially type the aircraft you are interested in viewing and comes up with many hits. It's just when the video plays you see on the right hand side the other "related" videos that don't seem to relate at all with the subject you put in. Nor can you view all of the videos from the right hand corner.Can someone try this to see if they have the same results I have? I not sure what has changed exactly. I don't think it is from my end but you never know. That's why if someles has the same issues I will think it is most likely that Youtube has changed the searching capablilites. I know that they could be switching to google videos which might be contributing to these issues and the change over isn't as smooth as they thought it would be.Any info on this would be appreciated.Thank You,Kurt.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!