Sign in to follow this  
Guest arluster1974

AI Aircraft

Guest arluster1974

Can anybody explain to me why my Air Canada AI planes are a no show? I downloaded the correct flight plans text, airports and aircraft, complied them into a traffic bgl using t-tools. Installed the Air Canada textures to my Ardvark, Evolve, FSP, and TFS WOAI planes I have installed already.My Canada airports traffic is kinda sparse even with my traffic slider to 100%.Maybe i didn't match the flight plans to the aircraft before compiling and if so how do you go about that.A.T.Student P.P.

>Can anybody explain to me why my Air Canada AI planes are a>no show? I downloaded the correct flight plans text, airports>and aircraft, complied them into a traffic bgl using t-tools.>Installed the Air Canada textures to my Ardvark, Evolve, FSP,>and TFS WOAI planes I have installed already.>>My Canada airports traffic is kinda sparse even with my>traffic slider to 100%.>>Maybe i didn't match the flight plans to the aircraft before>compiling and if so how do you go about that.>>>>A.T.>>Student P.P.>The aircraft.txt file entries ( the text in quotes ) must match the "title=" text entry in the aircraft.cfg files for each aircraftin the file. Open the aircraft.txt file and just go down the list,and open eack AI aircraft.cfg file for the typesrepaints you haveinstalled. If the text in both files do not match then chage theaircraft.txt file to make it so.... Paul

Wide-5.jpg

Guest arluster1974

>>Can anybody explain to me why my Air Canada AI planes are a>>no show? I downloaded the correct flight plans text,>airports>>and aircraft, complied them into a traffic bgl using>t-tools.>>Installed the Air Canada textures to my Ardvark, Evolve,>FSP,>>and TFS WOAI planes I have installed already.>>>>My Canada airports traffic is kinda sparse even with my>>traffic slider to 100%.>>>>Maybe i didn't match the flight plans to the aircraft before>>compiling and if so how do you go about that.>>>>>>>>A.T.>>>>Student P.P.>>>>The aircraft.txt file entries ( the text in quotes ) must>match the >"title=" text entry in the aircraft.cfg files for each>aircraft>in the file. Open the aircraft.txt file and just go down the>list,>and open eack AI aircraft.cfg file for the typesrepaints you>have>installed. If the text in both files do not match then chage>the>aircraft.txt file to make it so....>> Paul> Thanks Paul I'll give that a try and see what happens.

Guest arluster1974

Ok I cleaned up all the titles to make sure they match the aircraft text file. I have another issue now, when I went to compile the bgl in T-tools I received an error saying that the AI % format is bad WTH.I dont understand how that could be I checked my other flight plans text in FSX and they looked formatted exactly the same.A.T.Student P.P.