Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gunner_CAF

FSX Acceleration--WOW!

What can I say? This is by far the best game I've played in my life! It installed without a problem. The 3 new aircraft alone are worth every penny of the pack, as is the scenery! This is the BEST! A BIG thank you and congrats to all FSX developers!Many kind regards!BoeingGuy

Guest firehawk44

Yes, as I told you last Saturday in your other post, I think the EH101 helicopter and F/A 18 aircraft are worth the price of Acceleration alone. Glad you were able to get it installed okay without any problems. Enjoy!Best regards,Jim

Thanks! By the way, where is the F/A-18 mission where you race through a canyon?

Guest firehawk44

"Thanks! By the way, where is the F/A-18 mission where you race through a canyon?"Not familiar with that mission. Perhaps an addon or freeware in the AVSIM Library?Jim

Guest Gunner_CAF

>Thanks! By the way, where is the F/A-18 mission where you>race through a canyon?I think it's in multi-player. You can set up a LAN server and run it kind of like single player if you want to try it.Gunner