Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnbtv

Uninstalled FSX, where's my saved file?

Guest johnbtv

I removed FSX from my old PC, saved the profiles (?) when prompted, and reinstalled on new PC. Any idea where the saved files on the old PC are stored and can I migrate them to the new PC. I would hate to have to fly my training and missions all over again.Help?Thanks, John

Guest Smiley

On newer systems they are in Users/"systemname"/documents/flight simulator X Files. This is with Vista and XP is the same way IIRC. The same with FS9 as well. Substitute your computers name (as seen on a network) for my above referenced "systemname".:)

When uninstalling Flight Simulator X, users will be asked if they would like to remove their

Guest johnbtv

Hmmmm, well the rewrds will have to be re-earned, thanks for all the help.JohnXPS 630Quad66008800GT2 Gig ram