Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rusty10

An error? & help!

Hi!Firtsly I can no longer 'see' the aircraft Free Flight Selection Screen (See attached) Any ideas as to how to get the image back? Seems to occur regardless of which aircraft I select?Also is there an easy way to add gauges to a VC that has missing or indeed black gauges?Cheers everyone and have a great day!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hhmmmm- I remember when with older Nvidia cards with the aa or af settings above, I think 4, the pictures were black.Also ported planes from FS9 just show the ? picture.But thats been a while ago.Check your directory structure and make sure the planes or where they should be.If all else fails, delete and rebuild your fsx.cfg file.If all your gauges are messed up, FSX maybe corrupted.Have you recently changed your vid card or drivers?

Many thanks for the advice. If I rebuild my FSX.cfg file will I lose all my settings?Also I have now realised that when I am positioned at an airport in the Channel Islands all the water that should be surrounding the islands is now land! HELP!

YesYou need to list what addons you have.Sceneries,Meshes,Ground Enviroment ect...Ive never flown in that area but usually that is a issue caused by conflicts betreen FSX and a mesh or addon added on top of it.With a listing of what all had changed FSX, maybe someone can suggest a fix.

Many thanks for you help.I will rebuid the FSX.cfg file this evening and report back.