Sign in to follow this  
Lord Farringdon

How do you manually add an "exits" section to FSX?

Guest 727man

Hello all,I've searched high and low for an answer to this question but have come up blank. I have the VistaLiners 727 loaded into FSX and it runs great, but i would like to have active jetways and service vehicles for it.:-hmmmHow do you add an exit section to an aircraft to make everything line up properly (i.e. jetway, baggage car)? I have tried some of the default FSX aircraft but they don't line up correctly either..Any help would be greatly appreciated..:-zhelpThanks in advance!Jeff

Jeff,Try this thread. It explains how to edit the aircraft config file to set up exits and may be of some use.http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/...ts.asp?TID=2962You may not find specific settings for your aircraft, but you should be able to work out what parameters you have to change to get your ones right. A bit of trial and error here is always necessary. Certainly you should try searching the Avsim FSX Forum using 'exit' or 'jetway' as key words. There has been quite a bit written about this subject overtime by those who are quite knowledgable on these things. Hope this helps ;-)RegardsTerry

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.