Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NoobPilot

Addon scenery Folder

I have lost the scenery folder that is in the Addon Scenery folder!Is there a way to find it on the FSX Deluxe dvd's?I don't want to do a repair, any suggestions welcome.Thanks Kloyce

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Was there actually anything in there in the first place? I remember I installed something that default installed to the addon scenery directory by default. When I uninstalled it, it removed itself, but it also removed the whole scenery folder... which caused problems when starting FSX ("area xxx not found")I actually don't think anything was in mine prior to installing that item so I just made a new folder in the addon folder and renamed it to "Scenery" and had no problems afterwards.Does FSX install anything in the addon folder by default?

Thank you, that worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!1So simple, but so hard, HUH?Again thanks, Kloyce

>Thank you, that worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!1>So simple, but so hard, HUH?>Again thanks, KloyceYou're welcome.With all the help I've gotten from folks around here in the last couple of days, I'm glad I'm able to actually help someone else out.:)