Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Good add-on advice

Guest garymccl

HiI'm an old-timer here but I've spent about a year or two not 'doing' this hobby, so I sort of feel like I'm behind the times! Anyway, FS9 was around and PMDG, LevelD and Phoenix were all people that I loved and worshipped. I'm glad to see that they're still around (except for Phoenix, who made an amazing 777!).I'm now on FSX and I just wondered if anyone could recommend some good add-ons. I have the FSX versions of PMDG747 and LevelD 767, which are both great, but I just wondered if there was anything smaller out there, like a 737 or A320 add-on, given that we've had FSX for aver a year now (I think?).Is there a list a recommended sites for full add-ons like this?Thanks in advance for your help...Gary

Check out Perfect Flight L-1011. The quality is pretty good.Something a little cheaper check out Abacus, there they have smaller regional jets. There - don't expect the quality that PMDG has but the planes or of a quality comparable to the price that you pay for.So said you get what you pay for. With Abacus they have a use for 7 day trial period. Check it out.Hope this helps you out a little..Later >> TheO

Guest garymccl

thanks mate, will do!

Guest garymccl

Thanks for the great advice everyone, I have some new toys to play with over the long weekend! ;)