Sign in to follow this  
Guest uncyden

Flashing Screen with Beech King 350

Guest uncyden

This is a small but annoying problem for me as I like flying this plane.Only with the Beech King 350 and only in the 2d cockpit when I first enter the cockpit and move the mouse over the panel the screen briefly flashes white and then goes back to normal.It only happens once every time I enter the 2d cockpit and also only happens in full screen mode not windowed mode. All other planes and game features are ok.I installed sp2 and uninstalled because of ctd with menu issues and I remember this as being one of the symptoms of this issue. This is probably a unique problem but has anyone else seen it and can offer help....cheers Dennis

This could be a problem with tooltips. Try disabling tooltips in Settings/Display/Show cockpit ToolTips. Search the forum for a discussion of this subject to see if this could be your problem.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Guest uncyden

>This could be a problem with tooltips. Try disabling tooltips>in Settings/Display/Show cockpit ToolTips. Search the forum>for a discussion of this subject to see if this could be your>problem.>>Mike.Good call Mike...my immediate response is that your advice has fixed the problem. I'll run the sim a little while longer and hope it's a permanent fix.....thanks again Dennis