Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hmstiger

Ever do something really really stupid?

I recently purchased the Dreamfleet Dakota for FSX (More than highly recommended).Thanks to the Dakota, the light finally came on for the Dreamfleet Baron 58 RXP in FS9 (Again, more than highly recommended).I never realized and took advantage of all of the wonderful capabilities of the Garmin GPS in the Baron until I decided to dive in deeply with the Dakota. WHAT AN OMMISION ON MY PART! Makes me wonder what else I have overlooked. The learning experience never ends.Both of these contributions raise GA panels to the next level.Next step, to really examine the RXP/Garmin contributions on their own with the intention of a purchase for many other birds.Lou, I apologize for my ignorance and will always be a bit more attentive to what you work on so hard for my enjoyment. (Sure hope the Baron makes it into FSX)For anyone who is interested in really, "as real as it gets", examine these contributions carefully>Respectfully:RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My favorite add on in FS9 was my Reality XP Garmnin. Since they are based on Garmin's trainer, they really are "as real as it gets..."Added to the Aeroworx King Air and the Piper Cheyenne, it really made for some sweet COF flying. Glad to see them in FSX. Colin in Portland