Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teddie

FS Genesis upgrade V2

>Just got it in the mail today! Five DVDs worth of terrain>elevation just for the US. This should be sweet. I got the>Version 1 stuff with my Galaxy membership about a year ago,>and that was all of North America on one DVD. Can't wait to>see if this massive increase in data equals to a massive>increase in eye candy. >>In any case, FS Genesis came through again. They honoured my>membership exactly as they said they would, I have unlimited>access to all downloads and they mailed me the DVDs free of>charge as soon as I asked. Colour me a really excited user, but I like the>product and I like the service.>>Time to install and fly! :-sun1 Is this v2 finalized?

Guest SkullxBones

Yes, the V2 DVD's or download are available for North America. He is still finishing up the rest of the world.

Guest Teddie

>Yes, the V2 DVD's or download are available for North>America. He is still finishing up the rest of the world.Yeah. I was initially wondering why Justin only sent me the US DVD's. I'm looking forward to getting the other DVD's.