Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest j-mo

Unstable Aircraft

Hi all,I recently downloaded a Boeing 737-300 compatible with FSX. At cruising altitude, the plane does not stay level. It pitches up and down constantly like a boat on rough water. I noticed the F/D seemed to be telling the plane to do this. How can I stop this from happening?Thanks a bunch!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am up to just 4x, but the aircraft rolls even in default time. All my other add-ons don't roll even in 4x.Thanks for the reply,

You didn't say which add-on this was. More specifics would help others to help you. What altitude are you flying at, is the a/c overweight at all, cg, etc. Some of the more complex add-ons are quite picky.Time compression was my first thought, too, but you say that's not it. Does the dev have a forum? Have you asked there?You need to give us more to go on.

It's a Vista Liners 737-300. I'm flying at FL350, the AC is very light, and the CG is dead center. I noticed the AP is telling the plane to roll like crazy.I don't think they even have a website.

Hmmm... an add-on from a dev with no website that's having issues? Did you get it from AVSIM or elsewhere? If from here, there is supposed to be an e-mail addy from the individual(s) who submitted it. If other, I would contact them for contact info.There must be a source somewhere.