Sign in to follow this  
sunhawk7

POSKY 777 VC Help?

I'm getting a black screen filled with instruments all where they would be on the vc, but I don't get anything else. I've tried all the readme's, POSKY'S site, even googling, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've been installing aircrafts and panels for years, but I gotta admit that figuring this out has got me stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated...even if you can point me to information I haven't found yet. Thanks.

I downloaded a different file from the posky site and finally got up the vc...only problem is I can't get any guages to appear. I forgot to mention I am running the acceleration version of FSX. Maybe this is one of those things that don't work with this patch?

Works fine for me after I read the previous thread on this subject. The main thing for me was to delete the Pky_glassdirt and Pky_util directories. When I did this, the flickering went away. Not sure if that was the real fixed, but that's what seemed to work.P.S. This was on a machine with Acceleration installed.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Deleting the directories solved the problem after redownloading different plane/model. I mistakenly misread the other post to delete Pky_glassdirt and Pky_util files instead of the entire directories. It all works well now. Thanks for the clarification on the directory deletion.