Sign in to follow this  
Guest phenom

Fuel Tank Problem

Guest Caddie

In FSX multi-Fueltank aircraft I find that all fuel is taken from the left tank and causes the aircraft to tilt to the right. I have searched the settings but cannot find anywhere to correct this.A few aircraft have fueltank selection on their panels but the biggest majority don't. Filling the left tank every few minutes via the top menu is OK but very annoying. Can someone out there please assist me in fixing this problem ?

Can you be more specific regarding the aircraft you are having trouble with? Most aircraft will have the fuel selector visible within the VC, or on one of the VC views, or as a popup (shift-1, shift-2 etc). I certainly cant recall ever having flown an aircraft where I couldn't change tanks...

Guest phenom

IIRC, this is a bug in FSX and you can experience it for sure in the default Learjet 45. There's a workaround that involves beginning your flight with a plane that has a fuel switch and setting it on both, then changing to the plane you'd like to fly, but that's not any less annoying to me than adjusting fuel quantities via the top menu.