Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art_P

FSX Default Terminals disappear at night

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, But I have done a search and I haven't been able to find a solution to the problem.Anyways, My FSX default terminals disappear at night. If I set the clock back to daylight, the terminals reappear. Can someone tell me if there is a fix to this problem?I'm using Windows Vista 64 bit home premium, Intel Core2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50 GHZ, memory is 4.00 GB, Navidia GeForce 8800GT.My setting is almost set to the max on most of my sliders.Thanks,JGreen

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>FSX Default Terminals disappear at night That is perfectly ok. Thermals don't exist during the night. Why? Thermals are caused by the sun heating the ground. A big parking lot will produce nice thermals during a sunny day. At night - no sun - no thermals.Ulf B

>>FSX Default Terminals disappear at night >>That is perfectly ok. Thermals don't exist during the night.>Why? Thermals are caused by the sun heating the ground. A big>parking lot will produce nice thermals during a sunny day. At>night - no sun - no thermals.LOLBack on the subject, there was another thread a while back about the terminal (Toronto or someplace in Canada I believe) becoming transparent at night. No solution. Are you experiencing this at ALL airports?ArtBiostar TF560-A2+, Athlon 64X2-6000+, 4GB RAM, Geforce 8800GTS-320MB, 500W PSU, 250GB HD, FSX(SP1-SP2), Audigy SE sound, Vista Home Premium 32 bit, CH Yoke & Pedals, 22" WS LCD monitor