Sign in to follow this  
Guest j-mo

FSNorthwest - REGISTER HERE!

Like I commonly do, I follow links to various things that are highlighted in the AVSIM front page - have done so for years and have discovered some really good websites and other things.Today there is a short note about the successful use of a couple of Milton Shupe's aircraft in FSx/SP2. I don't have SP2 installed (for a number of reasons), but I kind of automatically followed the link to FSNorthwest. COM Only to be met by a webpage that merely says "REGISTER HERE" -- A Flight Simulator Community for Western North AmericaNorthern California * Oregon * Washington * Idaho * British Columbia * Alaska * Montana * WyominI don't know how others feel about such a thing but I, for one, wont be registering and giving my email address to them. I think they need to read some tutorials on creating websites that will attract custom - that is if they want any - perhaps it is really merely just a closed shop, only for "those in the know" ?Barry

Guest Nils79

Barry, you also have to register for Avsim or any other high quality file library.For me it's great to get Milton's classics for FSX and Mike's Stinson and scenery additions are also great.I'm very thankful for Mike's excellent work he is doing for FREE.

Guest j-mo

Not sure if you tried, but you can still navigate around the site without registering.Regards,