Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Gunner_CAF

My missions are all gone??!!??

I don't know how long its been, because its been some time since I have flown a mission. But when I opened up the missions interface, they have all disappeared. No mission for any of the difficulty categories.Is there something in the cfg that could have been inadvertently turned off? I don't even know what folder to look in. If there is supposed to be a missions folder in the root directory, I don't see it.I could give a list of all the addons, etc. But I thought I first would put out a general question, in case someone has had this happen before.I searced the data base and couldn't find any info? Can you help me?Thank you ahead of time. Steve

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A careful search of my folders in the root directory revealed that somehow the Missions Folder had been moved into another Folder. Thanks.

I'm glad you found it. I have seen folders or files get accidentally moved when clicking on them. Just a little bump of the mouse when clicking is all it takes to drag and drop it into the next folder. I bet this is what happened.Gunner