Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Allensworth

AVsim and PMDG are worse the the campaign

Gosh, Paul sticking his head up PMDGs #### because he did a little poo poo beta testing then Avsim doesn't want to knock a new precious community product for sake of a great name with a supposedly great product.Cencorship at its finest, Paul 1 thing kiss my #### with your pathetic little statements and the post you made about what we're in store for is just a chance for you to get one more lick on that fat juicy pmdg #### your sucking on.And AVSIM just like so many other forums out there shame on you. I fought for this country for over 8 years in the USMC and I can't even express a thought in my post you lock it because of a few people. And for the fat know it all 54 year old that asked me how old I am. It doesn't matter. The fact is , is that you've been sitting at your computer so much lately your probably on your way to your 3rd bypass. So have fun with that Oh and go ahead and ban me cause I will be back on in about oHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 2 minutes Have a good one

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well take it from a 58 year old veteran too... You have a real problem dude, but we are taking care of that. You are no longer welcome here.