Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rhodges

FSDreamteam XP01-Geographical VFR tool for FSX

Just got an email from FSDreamteam about this new release. If it is of a quality equal to the rest of their products, it should be well worth consideration.However, if memory serves me correctly, there was a previous release of a very similar program, or possibly an earlier version of this same program which was freeware. I don't think it was limited to FS9 and I thought I tried it out in FSX, but I could be mistaken.I think it was one of the many downloads I make, take a peek intending to come back to it later, then this old memory forgets about it and it retires or dies in the hanger (Bet I am not the only one who does this). I have searched my archives and cannot find it at the moment.Anybody have any idea what I am talking about, what the program was called and whether it is still available? The appearance looked just like the screenshots in the email of the new FSDreamteam program to me.Respectfully:RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the reply Ulf:Interesting. Whatever it was either had a trial period or was freeware, for I never purchased anything.Regards:RTH