Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ethan744N763

FSX Acceleration RAM and Crash With EGLL

Guest Ethan744N763

Hello, I fly the PMDG 747X, LDS 767 and Wilco 737PIC but I have a quick question. I have 2 Gigs of RAM and I was wondering if I should upgrade to 4. I just recently bought Aerosofts Mega Airport Heathrow and I am very happy with it except for one MAJOR problem. If I try to fly in to the airport with the PMDG 747 it gives that memory error as they were talking about on this Aerosft Forum Topic: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...544&hl=Heathrow I have FSX Acceleration and it really annoys me only being able to fly OUT of the airport with the PMDG 747 and half the time it crashes there! With other aircraft such as project opensky it works fine with 13 FPS at my optimum settings. Just a quick question for others who might have help or have experienced this. Regards-EthanP.S. This might even happen at other default airports with the PMDG 747

I suggest having 4G (and Vista64 if you have it)Sometimes, I see my RAM usage going over 3.1G in Vista64It also reduces stuttering

Guest Ethan744N763

OK sounds like your right I have Vista 64 already to and It works great. Thanks-Ethan