Sign in to follow this  
Guest 727Fan

POSKY B767-Crash on Approach. WHY?

Guest 727Fan

Can any of you aircraft builders tell me why this happens? This aircraft will crash on approach (as AI) and disappear after it receives clearance to take-off. It's a beautiful rendered model so I would hate to remove it, but the only time it functions well is parked, or taxi.Any help would be appreciated.Rick

Guest CX001

Go to the POSKY forum. It's up and running again and the designers will be ahppy to explain.

Guest 727Fan

Thank You for the direction, Christopher Hill. I shall do that.Rick

Actually... it may be possible that the a/c is too heavy (fully fueled) and AI can't land em.... Now i know nothing about AI a/c's but i'll give it a shot ;)

I believe POSKY made it pretty clear in their Forum that their aircraft were not designed to be used as AI aircraft. I don't think that they are offering any support in that catagory either. I have played around with the config & air files with little luck.

Guest 727Fan

Thank you, Wes. I'm printing this info now and will try to do this.One question, though.When using another .air and .cfg file from a default aircraft, is it just a simple matter of copying the files over to the other? Or is there some other things that need to be done in addition?ThanksRick