Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

More GMAX questions...

I've just started going thru the GMAX tutorials. It seems to be a pretty awesome program, but very complex. One question I have is: are the flight dynamics of the model I'm building created during "building" process, or do I add them later...does exporting the aircraft into FSim create the dynamics of the model? Can the flight dynamics be tweaked, and if so how? Do you actually have to change the physical structure of the model to change them?Thanks...now, back to the tutorials...K Bailey

Guest PhLem

Hello K,No, the dynamics file needs to be made seperately. You can use one of the basic airfiles in the fs2002 templates folder within the aircraft folder. Depending on what you are building you can use one of appropiate files and tweak it according to your models specs.Hope this helps.Greetz,Udo.Project Saab 2000.:-wave

AirEd152 - http://members.dsl-only.net/~eagle/FDEditor - http://www.flightsimdownloads.com/You can use the FSEditor that comes with FS2002Pro but it uses the default aero templates provided in the fs2002aircrafttemplates folder. If you have little or no aero experience, the templates may be a good place to start. Otherwise, use one of the above *.air file programs and build you own aerodynamics file. You can build your aircraft.cfg file using FSEditor or with a text editor.You will also need to build a panel, FSEditor can assist there also but another program called CfgEdit can be used or its shareware program FS Panel Studio from www.cfgedit.com.